Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Backpacker Accomodation in Nairobi

Nairobi the capital city of Kenya is home to a variety of accomodation.  The accomodation range from cheap to five star hotels.  We have highlighted a few place that we at Nairobi Backpacker have visited and would recommend for any backpacker traveling on a budget and would be intrested in affordable and secure accomodation that are afew minutes away from the city or just within the city centre.

Mvuli House and Strand Hotel  : Both hotels are located 20 minutes away from the Jomo Kenyatta International airport and 10 minutes from the Wilson airport.  The hotel is secure and is located at Nairobi West offering visitors an opportunity to enjoy the Nyayo National Stadium, the National Park, and close proximity to the City centre.

Delta Hotel |: Located at the hear to the city.  The hotel is one the latest backpacker accomodation lauched into the hospitality industry in April 2011.  Delta Hotel offers accomodation in single, double,twin and studio rooms.  Located on University way next to the Central police station and the Nairobi University main campuses is an ideal for backpackers.

Others within the location include : Comfort inn, Parkside hotel that next to Delta hotel.  Down the road on Harry Thuku road is the Bourlevard Hotel that is equally a great place to stay.  Further into the city centre is the 680 Hotel located along Kenyatta Avenue. 

There are many other hotels that offer backpacker accomodation in Nairobi.  We shall be be highlight more in future articles. 

1 comment:

  1. My experience working with Benjamin ( A Loan Officer) was a pleasure. He was completely upfront about the costs and whether the deal made sense financially. In fact, when I explained my situation, he advised me not to refinance unless the current terms improved even though it cost him business. When he later contacted me about a better deal, I jumped at it because he had earned my trust"Definitely made me feel confident that I was working with a great loan company / great business person who knew his worth of business lines.I will advies anyone here looking for any kind of loan to contact Mr Benjamin because he and his company helped me with a loan at the rate 2% which was very impressive.I had Mr Benjamin contact Office Email on .... 247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete